Do you make awesome and remarkably journeys? Are you always telling everybody about your dive travels? Then we are looking for you as a Guest Dive Travel Blogger!
50ft Below is looking for Guest Dive Travel Bloggers allround the world, who want to share there dive story.
We made some guidelines for the blogs:
– 800 a 2000 words per post
– If you have photos they need to be high-res
– If you have a video’s from you adventures please send them with your story
– The story is yours and you have the rights of all the photo’s and video’s
– No more than 5 links to your site. Feel free to sprinkle your 5 links wherever you like to reap the SEO benefits of guest posting! We’re also happy to link to your social media.
– Include relevant links to other sites. If you list a business or attraction in your post, you need to include a link to their website and their physical address. You should be providing enough relevant information to need a few links! For those concerned that this dilutes the effectiveness of their guest post, it doesn’t: Google loves relevant links because it means you’re serving up legitimately useful content.
A short bio about yourself. Our readers want to be introduced to you before they dive into your amazing post, so give them a little bio with some context about who you are! Feel free to plug your social media in here as well.
Please note that we will try to limit edits to your post as much as possible, but we reserve the right to make changes to fit the tone, voice, or narrative flow of your post to fit our site. Whenever possible we will ask you for edits before we make our own changes. We also reserve the right to add affiliate links.
Are you looking for a example for a Dive Travel Blog? See our Galapagos Adventure: https://www.50ftbelow.com/scuba-diving-galapagos/
You can send your dive adventure to firstname.lastname@example.org